– JAI AHUJA
IND VS SL, WORLD CUP FINAL 2011
Its the 49th over. India needs 4 runs to win. A billion people are in the streets. Soon, Captain Not so cool hits a 6 and a nation goes bonkers. ( WHILE I WERE WATCHING ZACK N CODY )
Okay, So I have an assignment for all the imaginary people who are gonna read this.
THIS IS A SNAPCHAT SCREENSHOT OF SOMEONE’S STORY.
OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING IMAGE.
SOOOOOO, WHAT DID YOU OBSERVE ?
- Sunday Evening Fun ?
- People chilling ?
- Good times ?
Well, now notice the right side of the image. You probably noticed the KIDS STANDING. But, didn’t really give a shit, though.
I see a mirror image of myself in those kids.
Okay, So imagine doing all the following -:
- Getting an exclusive pitch on these streets.
- Convincing your dad to get the most EXPENSIVE bat in sports shop.
- Buying an overpriced BALL that probably cracks in a day.
- Buying Wickets ( YES, WICKETS………WHO EVEN BUYS WICKETS WHEN YOU CAN GET BRICKS lol )
And then having to -:
Surrender to random adults (whom you won’t ever see) who’ll -:
- Invade your pitch and would select you in the end
- Batting ( You’ll go last )
- Bowling ( Well, forget it )
- Dictate terms
- Take your expensive bat and trash it
- And lastly, hit a lofty shot and ensure you won’t ever find your ball.
- ALL THIS HAPPENS while you were standing in the right and waiting for your batting to arrive.
Well, you surely are bound to LOVE the sport when this happens multiple times. Aren’t you ?
Buy new stuff.
Wait for your turn to come (JUST WAIT)
Stand on the outliers of the ground and get yelled at for dropping a catch impossible for a midget.
Go home without your ball.
Convince your mom to give you more money for a ball.
AND THEN THE CYCLE CONTINUES……….